Migration final project

Hi everyone,

Over last few weeks we have been working on a project about migration. We had to choose a time period and turn the knowledge we gained to create a project. The set out of our project was a menu, for each part of the menu we had to choose one of three tasks to complete. I chose the Vietnam war.

My project was mostly about where the refugees went during and after the war. For my Entree I chose to do a map of the places the refugees went to and from, and for my main I did an open minded portrait from the perspective of a refugee. Unfortunately I ran out of time to make a dessert because I was not here for most of the project so I am really proud of what I got done.

I enjoyed this project because we could chose an activity that suits your ability. Although next time I complete an investigation I would like to spend less time researching and more time on the presentation.

Thanks for reading everyone, don’t forget to comment because I love to hear from you thanks again.

-Byron

One thought on “Migration final project

1. Really loved your map outlining the many places the refugees travelled to. It must have been so scary for them travelling by boat and entering a foreign country with different customs and language.