My Goal This Term

Hello everybody I am back again, this is my last term at school so lets make it a good one.                 Today I will be telling you about my term goal.

This term my goal is to not get distracted in class. I have chosen this goal because recently I have been letting myself get distracted in class and I am not focusing on my work as much as I would like to so I am not finishing work as quickly as I want.

Do you have a goal for the rest of the year? Lets hear it.

Thanks  for reading                                                                                                                                                                    -Byron

4 thoughts on “My Goal This Term

1. Hi Byron I think that your goal is something we all need to work on in class, my goal is to be more organised but if I had a second one it would be simuler to yours.
    -Merri

2. Hi Byron,
    I have the same goal too! I think it is a really good goal to choose because its not a very good habit to have. I also think you really need to work on that because you know you do that alot!
    – Mya

3. Interesting feedback Mya – parents must read these comments really closely 🙂
    Good luck with your goal Byron, I know if you put your mind to it you can do anything.
    Mum xx